Monday, February 14, 2011

7 Reasons To Love Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur, D.C.

Inspired by Valentines Day, I came up with:



7 Reasons To
Orem Chiropractor - 
R. Ned McArthur, D.C.

7.  When I say "hands - on - care" I really mean it.  Human to human contact has been proven to be vital in the healing process.  With me you'll get (mostly) warm hands and a caring heart.

6.  I'm in tune with you and your health.  Have you ever noticed that many times I know something about your health and well being before you even mention it?  Maybe I'm the Harry Houdini of healthcare?

5.  D.C. stands for Doctor of Cause. Well, not really but as much as I'm interested in helping you relieve your symptoms, whether they be back pain, or headaches or car accident injuries, I'm more interested in helping you correct the cause of your symptom.

4.  One of the happiest people you'll ever meet.  What are some of the words you've heard me describe my day?  Amazing, awesome, fantastic, wonderful, outstanding.  Is it for some reason?  No.  I've just made the choice to be happy.  Want to be healthy & happy?  Associate with healthy & happy people.

3.  It's cost effective.  Research into cost effectiveness of chiropractic suggests that those you regularly use chiropractic can save as much as 12% in health care expenses over their lifetime.  For the average American that's almost $30,000.

2.  I acknowledge that we're a team.  I acknowledge the fact that you're doing all the healing.  I'm just showing you how to do it.  You're the real star here.

1.  I'll help you get the most out of life.  Referring to #5 above.  I'm very interested in helping you correct the cause of your problem, but even more that  I'm the most interested in helping you live the life you want to live.  What do you want to accomplish? I'll do what I can to help you achieve it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are EXTRAORDINARY! Did I spell that right? I have been to many chirpractors. Dr.Ned is by far the best!!!!!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Orem Chiropractor said...

Thank you for your kind words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home